Шевен автомат за дънки за зашиване на заден джов - два цвята
Strong, fast, precise, consistent in the stitch length even on the thickest parts! The V2261HP is feed of the arm unit, 3 needle chain stitch, for double lap seaming on jeans, casual trousers, work clothes and denim clothes in general. This machine is particularly suitable to sew back yoke, back rise, inseam and out seams, plus top stitch operations. It does not have rivals also when used for shirts.
A special belt puller grants very fast feeding and perfect matching between the sewn parts. After the sewing, the puller device is like a guide for the chain coming out. It will control and guide the chain into the chain cutter device. In terms of productivity, V2261HP can work at 4999 rpm, this high speed can be achieved only thanks to several outstanding features, like oil feeding lubrication, design and construction quality, puller device and a special sensor for the dynamic pressure presser foot control (DCP system, PATENTED). The above mentioned DCP system avoids all the skip stitching troubles also on the crotch double thickness, the most critical point for every feed of the arm machine existing in the market. Latest news, the design of the stand, with a special cylinder inside the column that makes machine oating for easy adjustment in height and the pneumatic trimming device with sensor that cuts in one time, to guarantee extreme precision and to save thread in the beginning and the end of the operation.
The machine’s features can be listed as follow:
- Always High And Constant Quality: thanks to the special & patented DCP system, the stitching length will be constant and the operator’s job much easier (no need to pull/push to match 2 parts)
- Higher Production: the unit’s speed (4999 rpm) associated with the smart puller system allows a production incomparable in the market, up to 5 inseams in 1 minute!
- Great exibility: different needle gauges grant maximum exibility, the machine is provided to sew heavy materials but it is also possible to modify it by purchasing the light fabric kit
- Max Sewing Speed: 4999 rpm
- Stitching Length: from 0,9 to 4,5 mm
- Standard Needle Gauge: 1/4” (6,4 mm)
- Optional Needle Gauge: 3/16” (4,8 mm, 2 needles) – 9/32” (7,2 mm) – 5/16” (8 mm) – 3/8” (9,6 mm) – 3/8” (9,6 mm, 1/4” 6,4 mm + 1/8” 3,2 mm)
- Sewing Head: Vi.Be.Mac. 3 needle chain stitch
- Power Requirement: 220V Single-Phase 50/60 Hz
- Sewing Machine Motor: Mitsubishi XCG 754 20Y – 750W
- Control Box: XCG MFY 2007
- Air Consumption: 3 L/min